ICF Central Florida Celebrates International Coaching Week with a Powerful, Insight-Provoking Program
"Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Coaching But Were Afraid to Ask."
Join us for a provocative and evocative coaching-focused discussion.
May 18 (Tampa)
Panel: Bobbi Gemma, MCC, Tracy Stevens, MCC and Giuseppe Totino, MCC
Moderator: Lillian LeBlanc, PCC
Using a Q&A format, a panel of three Master Certified Coaches and three coaching clients will share perspectives on coaches, the coaching process and the coaching profession.
Here’s a preview of just a few of the topics that we’ll examine:
· How can a coach be effective if he’s never walked in the client’s shoes?
· How do coaches create insights for clients?
· Should a coach ever decline a coaching engagement?
· What is the difference between coaching, consulting, mentoring and advising?
· What does it mean to be an ICF coach?
These questions – and others – will be the focus of our discussion.
Whether you are a coach, a leader or an individual interested in coaching, you’ll walk away with new thoughts and insights about your own perspective on coaching.
1. Explore and discuss the unique skillset of coaching.
2: Convey expert professional perspectives regarding the power and process of coaching.
3. Share examples from real-life clients on the value derived from a professional coaching experience.
4: Provide clarity on how prospective clients can evaluate coaches to create an ideal partnership and what steps a coach can take to enhance his/her coaching skill.
1.5 CCEUs: Number of Core Competency (CC) units: 1.0/ Number of Resource Development (RD) units: 0.5